St Gotthard Pass | 42x59 | 50 pieces Limited edition | Poster-Art
St Gotthard Pass
This world-renowned ancient paved road and its succession of hairpin beds is always open to traffic… and even to Formula 1: in 2017, Swiss driver Sebastien Buemi tackled it at the wheel of his racing car!
At the summit, you are truly in the heart of historic Switzerland: in the Middle Ages, the region’s highland dwellers quickly understood the advantages of this communication route between the North and South of Europe. They earned money through taxing travellers and goods passing through until they became powerful enough to claim their independence….
50 pieces, unique and limited series of high quality giclée prints of the legendary St Gotthard Pass.
Altitudes indications are based on the latest maps delivered by Swisstopo - The Swiss Confederation Federal Office of Topography.
- Giclée print on high quality 230gsm matt archival photo paper,
- A2, 42.0 x 59.4cm, 16.53 x 23.39 inches,
- Artist: Robert Topulos
- Every copy is signed and numbered by the author and comes with an authenticity certificate
- Stored in good conditions, the colors will last up to 100 years
- This print has a white border.
- To protect the print it will be wrapped in paper and shipped in a protective tube
- Frame is optional
Our customers satisfaction is very important to us. We strive to provide the best services and products possible. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns using our contact form.