Simplon Pass | 42x59 | 50 pieces Limited edition | Poster-Art
One of the rare mountain passes at over 2000m above sea level which is open in middle of winter, often bordered by high walls of snow. The long and smooth road rises imperceptibly through a succession of tunnels, covered galleries and large bridges.
50 pieces, unique and limited series of high quality giclée prints of Simplon Pass.
Altitudes indications are based on the latest maps delivered by Swisstopo - The Swiss Confederation Federal Office of Topography.
- Giclée print on high quality 230gsm matt archival photo paper,
- A2, 42.0 x 59.4cm, 16.53 x 23.39 inches,
- Artist: Robert Topulos
- Every copy is signed and numbered by the author and comes with an authenticity certificate
- Stored in good conditions, the colors will last up to 100 years
- This print has a white border.
- To protect the print it will be wrapped in paper and shipped in a protective tube
- Frame is optional
Our customers satisfaction is very important to us. We strive to provide the best services and products possible. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns using our contact form.