Oberalp Pass | 42x59 | 50 pieces Limited edition | Poster-Art
Located on the Rhine, since 2010 this pass has been home to a replica of the Hoek van Holland lighthouse, the original of which is located where the river meets the sea. This is undoubtedly the highest lighthouse in the Alps!
50 pieces, unique and limited series of high quality giclée prints of Oberalp Pass
Altitudes indications are based on the latest maps delivered by Swisstopo - The Swiss Confederation Federal Office of Topography.
- Giclée print on high quality 230gsm matt archival photo paper,
- A2, 42.0 x 59.4cm, 16.53 x 23.39 inches,
- Artist: Robert Topulos
- Every copy is signed and numbered by the author and comes with an authenticity certificate
- Stored in good conditions, the colors will last up to 100 years
- This print has a white border.
- To protect the print it will be wrapped in paper and shipped in a protective tube
- Frame is optional
Our customers satisfaction is very important to us. We strive to provide the best services and products possible. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns using our contact form.