Nufenen Pass | 42x59 | 50 pieces Limited edition | Poster-Art
This 2480m high pass has been hailed as the highest Swiss road pass for a long time. The recent tarring of the Umbrail road (2501m) means it has lost its top place but the desolate and windy landscape which can be seen from the summit is worth the detour. The highest wind farm in Europe has just been built here.
50 pieces, unique and limited series of high quality giclée prints of Nufenen Pass.
Altitudes indications are based on the latest maps delivered by Swisstopo - The Swiss Confederation Federal Office of Topography.
- Giclée print on high quality 230gsm matt archival photo paper,
- A2, 42.0 x 59.4cm, 16.53 x 23.39 inches,
- Artist: Robert Topulos
- Every copy is signed and numbered by the author and comes with an authenticity certificate
- Stored in good conditions, the colors will last up to 100 years
- This print has a white border.
- To protect the print it will be wrapped in paper and shipped in a protective tube
- Frame is optional
Our customers satisfaction is very important to us. We strive to provide the best services and products possible. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns using our contact form.