Klausen Pass | 42x59 | 50 pieces Limited edition | Poster-Art
Klausen Pass is the entrance to the innermost canton in Switzerland, Glaris. The road is 23km long and it is a popular high alpine pass for cycling. Vintage car races are also frequently organised here.
50 pieces, unique and limited series of high quality giclée prints of Klausen Pass.
Altitudes indications are based on the latest maps delivered by Swisstopo - The Swiss Confederation Federal Office of Topography.
- Giclée print on high quality 230gsm matt archival photo paper,
- A2, 42.0 x 59.4cm, 16.53 x 23.39 inches,
- Artist: Robert Topulos
- Every copy is signed and numbered by the author and comes with an authenticity certificate
- Stored in good conditions, the colors will last up to 100 years
- This print has a white border.
- To protect the print it will be wrapped in paper and shipped in a protective tube
- Frame is optional
Our customers satisfaction is very important to us. We strive to provide the best services and products possible. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns using our contact form.