Furka Pass | 42x59 | 50 pieces Limited edition | Poster-Art
The turns in the Furka pass are built on the sides of the Glacier du Rhône. The view there is so stunning that a historic hotel, Le Belvedere, was built in a hairpin of the road. Equally immortalised by the legendary chase between James Bond’s Aston Martin DB5 and a Ford Mustang in the film “Goldfinger”, this road is part of Susten-Grimel-Furka’s loop-shaped trio.
50 pieces, unique and limited series of high quality giclée prints of the legendary Furka Pass.
Altitudes indications are based on the latest maps delivered by Swisstopo - The Swiss Confederation Federal Office of Topography.
- Giclée print on high quality 230gsm matt archival photo paper,
- A2, 42.0 x 59.4cm, 16.53 x 23.39 inches,
- Artist: Robert Topulos
- Every copy is signed and numbered by the author and comes with an authenticity certificate
- Stored in good conditions, the colors will last up to 100 years
- This print has a white border.
- To protect the print it will be wrapped in paper and shipped in a protective tube
- Frame is optional
Our customers satisfaction is very important to us. We strive to provide the best services and products possible. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns using our contact form.