Flüela Pass | 42x59 | 50 pieces Limited edition | Poster-Art
Once per year, the Davos station is transformed and becomes the centre of finance with the arrival of the World Economic Forum. However, away the conference rooms, there is also a mountain road which leads to the Flüela pass, a genuine oasis of tranquility. The turquoise blue of the small lake and the subtle touches of green from the sparse vegetation are the only colours which, in the lunar-like landscape, survive among the black rocks and snow patches.
50 pieces, unique and limited series of high quality giclée prints of Flüela Pass.
Altitudes indications are based on the latest maps delivered by Swisstopo - The Swiss Confederation Federal Office of Topography.
- Giclée print on high quality 230gsm matt archival photo paper,
- A2, 42.0 x 59.4cm, 16.53 x 23.39 inches,
- Artist: Robert Topulos
- Every copy is signed and numbered by the author and comes with an authenticity certificate
- Stored in good conditions, the colors will last up to 100 years
- This print has a white border.
- To protect the print it will be wrapped in paper and shipped in a protective tube
- Frame is optional
Our customers satisfaction is very important to us. We strive to provide the best services and products possible. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns using our contact form.