Great St Bernard Pass | 42x59 | 50 pieces Limited edition | Poster-Art
Great St Bernard Pass
Home of the world famous St-Bernard dogs and their Schnapps barrels. This is the third highest mountain pass in Switzerland and houses a monastery which has been inhabited for hundreds of years. When this pass is closed between November and May, the monks who remain there are isolated from the rest of the world. It is said that it was here that Hannibal crossed the Alps with his elephants to attack Rome…
50 pieces, unique and limited series of high quality giclée prints of the Great St Bernard Pass.
Altitudes indications are based on the latest maps delivered by Swisstopo - The Swiss Confederation Federal Office of Topography.
- Giclée print on high quality 230gsm matt archival photo paper,
- A2, 42.0 x 59.4cm, 16.53 x 23.39 inches,
- Artist: Robert Topulos
- Every copy is signed and numbered by the author and comes with an authenticity certificate
- Stored in good conditions, the colors will last up to 100 years
- This print has a white border.
- To protect the print it will be wrapped in paper and shipped in a protective tube
- Frame is optional
Our customers satisfaction is very important to us. We strive to provide the best services and products possible. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns using our contact form.